Meet Our Newest Pain PhysicianJuly 2, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Posted in Coastal Orthopedics, Pain Management | Leave a comment
Here’s a few details about Dr. Constant -
- Fellowship-trained Interventional Pain Management Physician.
- Board Certified in both Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology.
- Completed more than ten years of clinical research on topics ranging from preoperative pain management, neuromodulation techniques, to radiofrequency ablation for occipital neuralgia.
- Completed his Fellowship in Pain Management at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, and took part in a General Surgery Residency.
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Received Doctor of Medicine from Tulane University School of Medicine, and earned his Bachelor of Science from the United States Naval Academy.
“Coastal has a long-standing reputation for offering preeminent care using sophisticated medical therapies. I’m excited to join a practice that shares the common goal of giving patients back their life, using the least invasive, most technologically advanced treatments and procedures possible,” said Dr. Constant.