Gennady Gekht, M.D.
Pain Management Specialist
- Performs the full realm of interventional pain management
- Also specializes in neuromuscular disorders related to painful neuropathies of the legs, hands, neck and back
- Was former clinical and academic staff member of pain management department at Mayo Clinic responsible for teaching and clinical research
- Completed two fellowships: one in Pain Management from the Mayo Clinic and another in Electrophysiology and Neuromuscular Disorders from Emory University in Atlanta
- Served as Chief Resident at Emory University, where he also received his doctor of medicine
- Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with a Certificate in Neurology